ENABLING REFLECTION AND SELF AWARENESS
We have a bouquet of offerings in the workforce management space. Our Assessments services help organizations overcome their talent related challenges. We also setup assessment centres based on your requirement
Chally Predictive Assessment
Based on predictive analytics, Chally evaluates traits that accurately measure on-the-job performance.
This role-based assessment not only helps fit the person in the right job role, but also reports on the individual’s unique development needs.
Based on actuarial science, Chally’s database includes profiles and performance measures of over 500,000 incumbents & candidates across sales, management and diverse specialized functions.
- One-time assessment captures ‘Talent DNA’, with results stable across 3-5 years
- Developed with factor analytic techniques, validated using criterion-related approach
- Extensive application across multiple industries, jobs, levels and company sizes.
- Hire to Retire Tool – Selection, High Potentials, Career Pathing, Succession Planning
- Create bespoke Individual Development Plans.
- Leadership Coaching.
TTI SI Assessment (DISC)
Behavioural assessments to identify individual motivators and behaviours.
Assessments by TTI SI accurately measure individual personality and behaviours that impact work productivity, teamwork and communication.
Based on validated research, our assessments are built on five social sciences that each add to understanding of people interactions and success.
- Analyse natural vs adapted behaviours.
- Combo reports provides both behaviour & motivator insights.
- Wheel graphics in reports better illustrates relationships.
- Create team-building, communication training workshops.
- Use for Manager Development Programs.
- Build interpersonal effectiveness skill.
12 Driving Forces® Report
Understand yourself, inside-out.
The 12 Driving Forces® Report explains, clarifies, and amplifies some of the driving forces in an individual’s life. This empowers individuals to build on their unique strengths, which they bring to work and life.
This report helps
- Identify and understand your unique Driving Forces
- Understand and appreciate the Driving Forces of others
- Establish methods to recognize and understand how your Driving Forces interact with others to improve communication
Emotional Quotient™ Report
Research shows that successful leaders and superior performers have well developed emotional intelligence skills.
The Emotional Quotient™ report looks at a person’s emotional intelligence, which is the ability to sense, understand and effectively apply the power and acumen of emotions to facilitate higher levels of collaboration and productivity.
The report is designed to provide insight into two broad areas: Intrapersonal and Interpersonal emotional intelligence.
This report measures 5 dimensions of emotional intelligence
- Social Skills
Stress Quotient® Report
Today employees face challenging tasks at work and need to maintain their engagement and motivation to deliver. However, it is important to ensure that such demands do exceed the ability to cope.
Stress at work can lead to poor health and even injury.
The Stress Quotient® report helps individuals understand stress by breaking it down into five levels – little or no stress, limited stress, elevated stress, significant stress, severe stress.
The report also contains seven stress factors and four symptoms of stress like –
- Physical Stress Symptoms
- Emotional Stress Symptoms
- Cognitive Stress Symptoms
- Behavioural Stress Symptoms
Handwriting is a graph of your thoughts. Handwriting has all the information about your thinking, speaking, doing and being.
Handwriting analysis is knowing the language of dots, lines, curves and loops in the graph of the handwriting. Handwriting analysis allows you to know “Everything About Anyone”.
We evaluate for hiring, assess employee behaviours, promotion eligibility and readiness, development needs, higher risk responsibility and frauds.
Get in touch with us!
Let’s discuss how we can be of help to you